Thank you for being a part of hope and healing. Your donations to #WRTWT are greatly appreciated. Widowhood Real Talk with Tina is a registered 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization, and donations are tax-deductible.
We invite you to provide a one-time gift by selecting the donate button above to support the mission of WRTWT to create a safe space for candid discussions on the journey of grief while connecting the Widowhood community with an extensive range of professionals, materials, and support groups to foster encouragement, healing and hope not just to live but to create a life where they thrive.
Start a Partnership Pledge by selecting the button above to develop a monthly Partnership Pledge for $10, 25, $50, or $100.
Your donations allow Widowhood Real Talk With Tina to:
- Establish a College Scholarship fund
- Create an emergency financial support fund
- Deliver free books on managing grief to the newly bereaved
- Conduct bi-monthly grief support group
- Provide one-on-one peer support
- Monthly mental health events
- Provide daily encouraging content to over 71 countries
- Produce weekly podcast on encouragement, grief, healing, and hope around the world
100% of all your donations support the mission of WRTWT, and we do not have any paid employees.